Sponsors can start their procedure By this January 28 to get Canada Permanent Residency for parents and grandparents.
The Parents and Grandparents Program continues to be very popular, with high demand for sponsorship from Canadian citizens as well as Permanent residents.
The form will be available for a limited time. So that Immigration and Canada Citizenship will welcome sponsors to submit an application before it gets closed.
In addition, the first in first serve approach will replace randomized invitations process for PGP process.
Canada’s Immigration Minister, Ahmed Hussein said that the Interest to Sponsor form has been improved to add some features.
Also read: How to get a Canada PNP Visa
We highly recommend to consult us to get a PR for your Parents/grandparents in 2019!
Check eligibility, make sure you have all the documents well in advance.
Who is qualified to support for parent or grandparent to get a Canada Permanent Residency?
- In the first, you must be a Permanent resident or Canadian resident.
- Second, must be 18 years old or more;
- Third Show they have met the base vital salary level for three back to back years. If married or in a common-law relationship, the income of both persons can be included;
- Moreover, Meet the base important salary level for this program by submitting a notification of evaluation issued by the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) in the help of their sponsorship.
- Finally, Sign to a sponsorship agreement that submits the support to give money related help to the supported individual for up to 20 years.