New Brunswick Skilled Worker Stream
These Streams are designed for Foreign Nationals who possess the skills, education & work experience required to contribute to the New Brunswick economy. Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility requirements of this program, from an Employer of New Brunswick need to have a genuine offer of employment and need to have the full intention to live & work in the Canadian provinces on a permanent basis.
This program also helps New Brunswick employers, not able to fill job vacancies with a Canadian citizen or PR, recruit foreign nationals & international graduates whose skills are needed in the Canadian province.
There are plenty of reasons to immigrate to New Brunswick. Some people opt to live here to enjoy a more relaxed, healthy, and affordable lifestyle. Others move because of our healthcare system as well as our education systems. Still, others opt for New Brunswick to be minutes away from oceans, lakes, rivers, and trails as well as lively urban centres and friendly communities.
Steps to immigrate to New Brunswick
Find out whether you are eligible to apply for an immigration program stream to get your PR status and evaluate which stream best suits your needs.
- Register to the most assuring New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (BPNP) Stream. Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Document Check List of your stream.
- Obtain your credential evaluated, find work, if you have not done, and improve your English or French language skills.
- Do your research on the Canadian country and New Brunswick province.
- Obtain your certificate of provincial nomination or letter of refusal. Take a look at applying for a work permit visa or waiting for the application process to be completed.
- Beyond nomination, one’s application will be dispatched to Immigration, Refugee, & Citizenship Canada. They will further examine your application and conclude if you can become a PR. Throughout this process, they will ask you to pass medical exams, and they will complete a criminal record check.
- Get ready financially before you leave and flourish a realistic budget for the next 3-6 months in New Brunswick. Take into consideration that you are likely to buy a vehicle & may search for a job.
- Relocate and follow these steps.
- The NBPNP accelerates the PR application process for skilled workers as well as experienced business men and their family members who want to settle in New Brunswick permanently.
Call us today for more information and get free consultation on Canada PR.