Reach our experts to get more information
“STUDY IN CANADA”
CANADA STUDY VISA gives individuals the chance to be a part of a multicultural land with breathtakingly beautiful scenery, numerous career opportunities, excellent education, healthcare, and security. Explore your Canada immigration options with our Immigration Consultants and Lawyers.
“Education System in Canada”
Type of Universities, Admission Requirements, Courses Offered and Accreditation etc
“Tuition Fee & Scholarships”
Tuition Fee, Living Cost, Scholarships, Assistance ship, Internship, Education Loans
Transcripts, Statement of Purpose, Letter of Recommendation, Admission Essays,Affidavit of Support,etc..
Application Deadline, Priority Deadline, Scholarship Deadline, Department Deadline,etc
“Interested in Overseas Education?”
“TOP RANKING COLLEGES/UNIVERSITY”
“Canada Study Visa”
Canada invites a large population of students from all over the world.Getting a study permit is a must if you are planning your education in Canada. Once you get the study permit, you will be eligible to study at an approved institution for the appropriate duration of the course.
In some exceptional cases you may not necessarily have a study visa:
- If the duration of your studying subject is less than 6 months
- If you are a relative to a foreign representative to Canada.
- If you belong to a foreign armed force.
“To be eligible to study in Canada”
- You must have an approval of any Canadian school, college, and university.
- You should have enough money to support yourself on
- tuition fees;
- daily living expenses of you and your family member who accompanies to Canada; and
- able to arrange return airline tickets for you and your family member accompanying you
- You should be a law follower and should not be involved in any criminal offense, which should be backed by police certificate
- You must be in good health condition and if needed willing to complete a medical examination
- You must be able to convenience an immigration office that you will leave Canada after completion of the course.
A Temporary Resident Visa may also be required if the student is a citizen of a country from which Temporary Resident Visas are required for entry into Canada. A Temporary Resident Visa is not required for citizens of visa exempt countries.
“Working in Canada as a Student”
You are permitted to work in Canada, while you are a student under any Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) work programs for students.
Under the following categories students are eligible to work during their study in Canada:
- On campus without a Work Permit;
- Off campus with a Work Permit;
- In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit.
In addition to this, spouses or common-law partners of foreign students are eligible for a work permit for the duration of the study permit.
Upon graduation, a foreign student may apply for a work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program. Under this program, the work permit may be issued for the length of the study program, up to a maximum of three years.