Skilled Regional Visa :
The Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 887) is for candidates who have a suitable visa and have worked for one year in a specified sectional area and lived for two years. To get granted you must be available in the land of Australia when you apply for this Visa. By using this Permanent Visa you can live and pursue your career in Australia with full work rights and the right family members can be included in your form.
General eligibility criteria for the 887 visa’s
- be available in Australia when the time of applying for your visas
- be fit with relevant health requirements
- Have worked for one year in a specified regional section
- Have lived for two years in a specified regional section
- Hold a requirement-visa at the time applying
If you want more information or to consult if you qualify, please enquire with one of our qualified and experienced Immigration Consultants.
Benefits of Skilled Regional Visa’s Subclass 887:
Visa subclass 887 gives you all the benefits of Australian permanent residence.
- It allows the Candidate to work and study anywhere in Australia without any restriction.
- It gives permits to reside in the country for at least two years.
- Candidates can also include their family member in the application.
- It is a pathway to get a permanent residence for the candidate who has a subclass 489,495,496,475,487 visas.
This can proved to be a golden chance for those who already have a Sub-Class visa from above mentioned Sub-Class Visa’s. Australia is proving to be one of the most promising economies in recent years and a permanent residency in such a developing economy can open many doors for Individual who already are skilled in their fields and are looking for opportunities where they can really utilize their efforts for maximum output.