New Zealand Student Visa
When somebody says “New Zealand”? You immediately say “serenity”. After all, New Zealand is home to the cleanest lakes in the world! Now take the serenity & huge opportunities in New Zealand and put them together.
Read this article to learn more about the great benefits of migration to New Zealand.
What is a New Zealand Study Visa?
The New Zealand student visa is something you necessarily need if you are planning to study in New Zealand for a longer period of time.
Among the many courses and degrees, New Zealand is at the forefront of delivering an excellent range of courses in CS, IT and animation.
Documents Required for a NZ Student Visa
The first requirement to get your student visa for New Zealand is to have your documentation ready for verification.
Here is a list of documents that mandatorily you need:
● Certificate of Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment
● Statement of Genuine Temporary Entrant
● Test results of English Proficiency
● Proof of payment of visa fees
● Overseas Student Health Cover
● Criminal records Verification
Fees Required for the New Zealand Study Programs
To process your NZ student visa from India, you have to pay the amount of 330 NZD as your application fee. These costs include the processing of your application, an immigration and tourism levy charge, and international visitor conservation.
Why Choose PhoenixGRS?
Phoenix Global Resettlement Services is the best immigration consultant in India. We Served more than 3.5L customers and over 3L active cases.
Visit Visa: Travel any part of the world with PhoenixGRS.
Study Visa: Study in top Universities
Work Visa: Study, Work and settle in the best cities of the world
Immigration: One-stop solution for all visa and immigration needs
Permanent Residence: Become a PR and enjoy special benefits.
● Evaluation of Profile: Based on your unique profile history, we match visa eligibility
requirements, and advise you on which visas you should apply for.
● Resume Writing: We help you create a résumé that stands out as desired by the
relevant immigration authority.
● Procuring documents: Help you arrange documents needed for applying for your
● Professional guidance
● Dedicated Case-Officer: We provide personal support and a single point-of-contact
between you and the company, throughout the visa process
● Services after getting a visa: We help you settle down in the country which you
desired after you have received your visa.
Don’t wait. Start applying now for visa applications!