PEI Express Entry
Apply for Canadian PR through PEI Express Entry stream of PNP. This stream is linked to the federal EE System. And if you get a provincial nomination through PNP then your chances of obtaining an Invitation to Apply for Canada Permanent Residency increases.
Who is eligible to apply to the PEI Express Entry?
To qualify to apply for the PEI Express Entry stream you need to have an active Express Entry profile. And to do so you need to apply and must meet the terms of one of the following streams:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Also, you can apply for PR as per these 2 cases:
- Apply without a job offer in PEI.
- Apply with a job offer in PEI.
Note – If you have a job offer from PEI and are living in the province then your chances of obtaining a Canada Permanent Resident are high.
Who cannot apply?
If any of the following terms apply to you, then do not apply to the PEI Express Entry stream:
- If you are an illegal resident in Canada.
- If you are working in the province on an open-work permit but do not meet the terms such as:
- Minimum half year of full-time work experience for a PEI employer.
- You are in Canada on a study permit but you are not studying.
Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile
If you meet the terms of the above-mentioned Express Entry streams then you need to create an Expression of Interest (EOI) profile. Besides, an Expression of Interest is not an application but shows your interest in applying to the Express Entry category. So, you need to create your profile in the PEI EOI system.